Alpha ZXT: The real “Limitless” pill or just another NZT-48 rip-off?
With the world advancing at a pace quicker than ever before, a lot of us struggle to keep up while maintaining a great sense of energy and an intense focus. Particularly with improved technology allowing us to chat with our friends, play online games and read cool articles on Facebook – all available at a click of a button – our ability to concentrate becomes vulnerable. And that doesn’t help when you’re stuck during those long, boring hours of endless typing at work. This is why supplement companies have spent the last decade attempting to develop formulas that can end our burdens for good! With a sharp focus and increased memory abilities, our productivity levels would shoot through the roof.
Alpha ZXT is one of those products that has gained popularity from being often compared to the NZT-48 pill from “Limitless”. Even though the comparison is clearly a joke, our team here at BrainPillReviews.com has received a lot of requests to do a formal review on Alpha ZXT’s ingredients and overall success.
The product aims to help us in three different ways: intensifies focus, enhances mental clarity and increases cognitive precision. Typically, testing whether a nootropic supplement is able to bring effective results begins with a run-through of its ingredients.
“Proprietary Blend” includes:
- E: A well-known nutrient that effectively fights toxins entering the brain.
- B6: Effectively boosts brain cell health by producing strong antibodies.
- B12: Works well with Vitamin B6 to increase cellular metabolism and energy production.
– Folate-folic acid: Succesfully proven to treat deficiencies, particularly ones related to the brain.
– Phosphatidylserine: Releases phosphatidylcholine powder.
– DMAE Bitrate-c: Chemical that increases the production of acetylcholine – neurotransmitters responsible for learning.
– Omega 3 complex: Helps mantain cardiovascular and heart health.
– GABA: Works by reducing anxiety levels.
– Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Effectively improves memory recall.
– Alpha Lipoic Acid: Works as an antioxidant.
– Vinpocetine: Neuroprotective agent.
– Huperzine A: Enhances memory capacity.
One bottle costs $59.99 and contains 60 capsules, meaning it would last a month’s supply. We were also impressed to see that the company offers a 30-day refund policy, which tells us that they are confident with their product.
Pro’s and Con’s
– Works effectively on some
– Price is reasonable and comes with 30-day refund policy
– Contains many high-quality nootropics
– Works overtime as opposed to hours after intake
– Contains more vitamins rather than cognitive-related substances
While Alpha ZXT contains more vitamin-related compounds than well-known nootropics, we appreciate its efforts to develop a natural formula. Many customers have reported to have positive experiences with the product, particularly in terms of memory. Even though Alpha ZXT does not fulfill its promise to enhance focus and concentration, we do want to point out how incredibly effective it is in terms of boosting memory storage and recall.
Total Score: (3 / 5)
Effectiveness: (3 / 5)
Ingredients: (3 / 5)
Side Effects: (4 / 5)
Value for the Money: (3 / 5)