NeuroBoost by NutraCraft Review: Nothing To Complain or Boast About
Price: $39.90/month ($19.95 per bottle)
Our First Impressions
NeuroBoost – the name says it all. Designed to improve pretty much all aspects of brain function, including memory, focus, concentration, and learning, NeuroBoost by NutraCraft promises to tackle your brain issues in a safe and effective manner. We hadn’t heard of this product until it popped up under one of the recommended items on Amazon.com. We then found out that quite a lot of people have purchased and reviewed it so we decided to give it our piece of mind.
Marketing Practices of NutraCraft
NutraCraft has released quite a large variety of products, most of which are available for purchase via Amazon.com. Their company has a very reputable customer service team that responds quickly and extensively to any concerns you may have with their products. They’re also very proud of their products, which is why they offer a 100% money back guarantee.
NeuroBoost’s formula contains herbs from Ayurvedic medicine and modern lab-made ingredients – just the way we like it. Let’s take a look at what we’ve got here…
- Ginkgo Biloba: An ancient herb that remains popular to this day for its remarkable cognitive boosting benefits.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex: Helps prevent mental decay and memory decline.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Reduces fatigue and promotes mental clarity.
- St. John’s Wort: Boosts mood and reduces anxiety.
- Glutamine: Important amino acid that provides energy to the brain.
- DMAE Bitartrate: Helps with mental clarity and alertness.
- Bacopa Monniera: Memory-boosting herb.
- Vinpocetine: Improves blood circulation in the brain and boosts focus abilities.
- Huperzine A: Boosts and protects memory by increasing acetylcholine production.
Pro’s and Con’s
– Contains a solid list of good nootropics i.e. Huperzine A, Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa, Acetyl L-Carnitine
– Company offers a 100% money back guarantee
– Not the best formula we’ve seen
– Above-average price
Cost and Summary of NeuroBoost
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with NeuroBoost but there’s nothing about it that stands out from the rest of nootropic supplements in the market, either. The company promises that by purchasing NeuroBoost your hunting days for the best cognitive enhancer in town will be over. But we’d have to disagree on that. It would be a bit of a push to go ahead and say that NeuroBoost is the best nootropic supplement ever.
The main part about NeuroBoost that we don’t like is how most people would have to buy two bottles to last them a month, which totals up to $71.90. Then again, the formula does contain some our favorite ingredients such as Huperzine A, Bacopa and Acetyl L-Carnitine. If you can’t afford to spend more than $60 per month on a nootropic supplement then the con’s outweigh the pro’s with NeuroBoost. But if price doesn’t really concern you then it wouldn’t be the worst idea to give the product try. We’d rather stick to our best-rated supplement, Nitrovit, though.
Total Score: (3.4 / 5)
Effectiveness: (3.3 / 5)
Ingredients: (3.4 / 5)
Side Effects: (3.5 / 5)
Value for the Money: (3 / 5)