Seredyn Complete Calm Review: Keep Calm And Work On
Our First Impressions
Sometimes anxiety hits so hard that your brain starts feeling fuzzy, your fingers can’t keep still and having to stay focused becomes the hardest task in the world. The product that we’re going to be reviewing today is one related to anxiety, stress and panic attacks. Seredyn Complete Calm is, as the title of the supplement suggests, a product that can reduce anxiety and irritability. Seredyn caught our attention because its formula contains a very popular (and one of our favorites!) nootropic, L-Theanine. So while Seredyn is not exactly a cognitive boosting supplement, it does contain ingredients that can help with overall brain function. Seredyn should be of interest to you if you often find yourself struggling with mood swings, anxiety, irritability, restlessness and lack of focus. Will this supplement’s simple formula work? Or have the manufacturers, BioNeutrix, released a good-for-nothing product?
Marketing Practices of Seredyn by BioNeutrix
BioNeutrix assures us that Seredyn contains purified, standardized plant extract and has been created in a cGMP-certified laboratory. They use the term ‘standardized’ when describing their formula so that we as consumers understand that the ingredients used for each bottle are consistent. These ingredients have also undergone scientific clinical trials, and BioNeutrix provides links to the results of these studies on their website.
Lots of companies claim that they care about customer feedback and wish to ensure that their products actually work. But which one of these supplement industries really take the step to test these results? Well, BioNeutrix happens to be one of them. They claim to have conducted an online survey by e-mailing each one of their customers who have taken Seredyn for at least a week. The survey results show that Seredyn has a 93% success rate. Of course we have no way of confirming whether or not this information is true, but it’s nice to know that they’ve made an effort to try and show future customers what their product can do.
In each Seredyn capsule, there is: 200 mg of Niacinamide, 14 mg of Magnesium, and a 480 mg propriety blend of Passionflower, Valerian Root, L-Theanine and Taurine. To be perfectly honest, that formula right there sounds like a sleep-aid supplement. Some of the ingredients have sedating properties, which will definitely calm you down if you have anxiety, but we worry that the combination of multiple relaxing ingredients will simply result in drowsiness and/or induce sleep. Nonetheless, let’s talk about what each of these ingredients can do.
- Niacinamide: A version of niacin that doesn’t cause redness or flushing to the face. Niacin has anti-anxiety effects and can be helpful for those who have trouble coping with everyday stress.
- Magnesium Taurinate: Magnesium itself is a nutrient that helps to maintain calmness. With low levels of magnesium we suffer from inability to sleep and high levels of anxiety. Magnesium Taurinate, however, is a combination of Magnesium + Taurine, and works best to support the cardiovascular system.
- Passionflower: A herbal extract with sedative properties that promote relaxation and induce sleep.
- Valerian Root: An ingredient popularly included in sleep aid formulations due to its anti-anxiety properties.
- L-Theanine: A nootropic amino acid that works well by itself to keep the mind calm. But when combined with ingredients such as Caffeine Anhydrous or NALT, this compound boosts focus and learning abilities.
- Taurine: A 2-in-1 amino acid that boosts energy and reduces anxiety. Sounds confusing, doesn’t it? Research on the supplement is still ongoing but recently scientists have found that taurine is capable of reaching deep areas in the brain, where it works with different neurotransmitters to promote relaxation.
Pro’s and Con’s
– Formula is standardized and made in a cGMP-certified lab
– Contains anti-anxiety ingredients such as L-Theanine, Valerian Root, Taurine
– May cause sleepiness
– May not work for everyone
Cost and Summary of Seredyn
Everybody deals with some kind of stress in their lives at one point or another. But for some people, it’s a lot more difficult to cope with anxiety and keep these stress levels to a low. If the stress levels in your life have reached a point where they hinder you from performing at your optimal level then it’s a good choice to give anti-anxiety products such as Seredyn a chance. Online reviews on the product make it clear that Seredyn’s delivery of results changes from person to person. For example, one customer said “If you have shaking hand whenever you try to do something important, Seredyn is the right medicine for you…”, while another said “For me Seredyn didn’t do much and made me feel a little slow…”
Seredyn may be a little too strong since most (actually all except 2) of the ingredients in the formula are powerful compounds with sedative effects, but you could give it a try for $34.95 and ask for a refund if you don’t think it suits you.
Total Score: (3.5 / 5)
Effectiveness: (3.5 / 5)
Ingredients: (3.4 / 5)
Side Effects: (3.5 / 5)
Value for the Money: (3.4 / 5)